Saturday, October 20, 2012

BOOth #88

I DID IT!....
 I finally took the leap and rented an itsy bitsy Resale booth at the Downtown Market on South French Broad (same building as Amazing Savings). Hart and I spent a few good hours putting together walls and whatnot and then painting it a cornflower blue to showcase wall art and whimsical objects.
 Why did it take me this long to feel ready? ah...that is the question.
I guess it only matters that I actually took the step and fit in into my already busy life. Now I get to yard sale again JOYOUSLY and reclaim my hunter gatherer spirit that has been laying low for years.

 Come take a look. You just go through the front door of the Downtown market and walk in a straight line until you hit my booth on the left. Booth # 88, Hearth and Craft.


 All I know is that when it is in the flow...it works. Thank you to those of you who supported me instantly and already bought something to grace your own abode.


 Really and truly, not much makes me happier than to think that I am helping find a home for a beloved, or gently worn art object....or for that matter, helping you daydream about what you would do with something if you did bring it home. The possibilities are endless and the Asheville love and support is pretty darn great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment