Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bird cages & Buddha heads











 I am having the best time hunting and gathering for objects these days. I wish I could wear a sign that says "Wanted: Bird cages and Buddha heads". These kind of things make all the other objects in my booth look happy and Hilly-fied...and bottom line is, they sell.
I now feel I have a hobby that I can really throw myself into and instead of taking energy from me, it only adds energy to my waking hours.

 To any of my local Asheville friends...if you have a box of items that you do not want, please email me or give me a call and I will drive over and take them off your hands.

Specifically I am looking for these kinds of things: bird cages, small tables, funky objects that need a good home and other types of artistic nick knacks. Framed prints are great too. Thank you in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment